ALTARED SPACE Yoga + Healing Retreat
Encanta La Vida, Costa Rica
February 25 - March 5, 2017
Join me for 7 days and 8 nights on the shores of the Osa Peninsula at Encanta La Vida Lodge in Costa Rica for a chakra balancing, mind, body and soul awakening retreat. Each day, starting on the New Moon 02.26, will be dedicated to restoring and strengthening 1 of the 7 chakras through Kundalini Yoga and my signature ALTARED SPACE Healing Class that includes a guided meditation, Reiki, gong bath and a gifted crystal that is programmed with your intentions. You will also learn about the eastern chakra system, the healing power of crystals and Reiki all while surrounded by the beauty of the rainforest, majestic ocean and the serene sounds of nature during meditation hikes to hidden waterfalls. As we create an ALTARED SPACE within, we must also treat the space that is hosting us just as sacredly by sharing seva - community service throughout our stay. The retreat will end with a powerful beach bonfire blessing ceremony to send you home aligned and enlightened, restored and renewed.
Encanta La Vida
What makes Encanta La Vida the best place for a retreat is not only the quality of service or the beautiful lodge itself but their great location. It is nestled between the mountains and shore of Cabo Matapalo known as the epicenter for flora and fauna in the area. Four species of monkeys, toucans, and scarlet macaws are seen from the lodge and yoga deck regularly. It is the only lodge at the beach in Matapalo, considered by many as the most exclusive area on Osa for the best beaches for swimming, sunbathing, and surfing right at your toes. Visit www.encantalavida.com to learn more.
Travel arrangements to the capital city of San Jose (SJO) can be made with many major airlines. As of 02.02, flights are $395 RT from LA.
It is a 7 to 9 hour drive, or a 45 minute flight from San Jose (SJO) to Puerto Jimenez (PJM), the town closest to Encanta la Vida. You can book your flight from SJO to PJM through Nature Air or Sansa.
If flying, once in Puerto Jimenez, Encanta La Vida's agent can arrange for a transfer, which is included in your stay, to pick you up at the airport for the 40 minute drive to the Lodge. If driving, be sure your vehicle is four wheel drive.
Encanta la Vida is happy to make your travel arrangements from SJO to PJM then to the Lodge. Click here for more information.
- 8 night stay from 2/25-3/5 in the stunning Encanta La Vida Lodge
- 3 delicious locally grown meals a day (vegan, vegetarian + gluten-free available)
- 1 Kundalini Yoga and ALTARED SPACE Healing Class everyday on a yoga deck at the beach under the rainforest canopy overlooking the crystal blue waters of Golfo Dulce.
- 3 workshops: Chakras, Crystals (provided by Energy Muse), Reiki Circle
- Guided hike meditation to hidden waterfalls
- Beach Bonfire Blessing Ceremony
- Seva - Volunteer work to show gratitude + to be of service to our host community
- Gifts: Crystals, Bath Saltscrub and more!
- Transfers from Puerto Jimenez to Encanta La Vida
- Private beach access with pristine all-level surfing
- Wi-fi if you must be on the grid
- Reconnection with nature, community and you
Optional Indulgences + Excursions
- One-on-One 60 minute ALTARED SPACE Healing or Past Life Regression with Aimee (discount when pre-booked)
- Massages, facials + acupuncture at the Spa
- Surf lessons + board rental
- SUP boarding or kayaking tour
- 60 ft tree climb + rappel
- Full day guided hike through the Corcovado Natural Preserve
- Jungle Canopy Ziplining
- Beach Horseback Riding
- Airfare to Juan Santamaria Airport in San Jose (SJO) and to Puerto Jimenez (PJM)
- Optional Indulgences and Excursions
- Spa Treatments
- Early Bird by 11.28: $1700 - $1900
- Just in Time by 12.28: $1800 - $2000
- Better Late than Never by 01.28: $1900 - $2100
- Early Bird by 11.28: $1900 - $2100
- Just in Time by 12.28: $2000 - $2200
- Better Late than Never by 01.28: $2100 - $2300
$500 non-refundable deposit required when booking.
Full investment due by 01.28.17
Share the Love: Bring a friend for $100 off your stay
A portion of proceeds will benefit Waves for Water.
To reserve your space or inquiries, please complete below.
I look forward to sharing ALTARED healing SPACE with you!
CHO KU REI ♥ + ☼ SAT NAMaste, Aimee